Any claims of copyright infringement involving materials or works on this web site should be submitted in writing to Songza's Designated Agent and should include the following:
- Your electronic or physical signature;
- The identification or description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing content is located on the blackplanet.songza.com web site, sufficient enough for us to locate the material in question;
- Your name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, and/or e-mail address, so Songza can contact you about your claim;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to Songza's Designated Agent: